Classic Cheesecake: A no-bake cheesecake in just 3 easy steps! #recipe
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooling Time: 3 hrs 45 mins
Total Time: 4 hrs 5 mins
Yields: 8 servings
-1 env. KNOX Unﬂavored Gelatlng
-1/2 cup Sugar
-1 cup boiling Water
-2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
-1 tsp. Vanilla
-1 ready-to-use Graham Cracker Crust 6oz.
1. Mix gelatine and sugar in a bowl. Add boiling water and stir continuously till gelatine is dissolved.
2. Beat cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
3. Gradually add gelatine mixture and mix well.
4. Refrigerate for 45 mins or until thickened. Pour into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
#ruchyum #cheesecake #nobakecheesecake #desserts #frommykitchen #throwbackthursdays #foodgasm #foodporn #foodie #foodstagram #dessertporn #foodlover #classic #baking #baker #ruchyumrecipes #foodblogger #foodpics
Eggless Waffle Recipe ~ The basic recipe for eggless waffles, easy to make and can be topped with anything that you like!
1 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup Whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
A pinch of Salt
2 tablespoons Sugar
2 tablespoons Oil
1 1/4 cup Water
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1. Take dry ingredients (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and baking powder) in a bowl. Mix it well using whisk or just shift it.
2. Make a well in the middle. add water, oil and vanilla extract.
3. Mix it using wire whisk till incorporated. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
4. While you are making batter, preheat the waffle iron.
5. Pour the batter in the pre-heated waffle iron and cook till the waffles are crisp.
Note: Eggless waffles usually take few minutes more than the regular waffles to crisp up. #ruchyum #frommykitchen #egglesswaffles #waffles #food #foodporn #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodgasm #foodblogger #recipes #instafood #dessert #sweettooth #whippedcream #freshfruits #ruchyumrecipes #foodlover #quickrecipe #breakfast
Fruit Kabobs #recipe : A red and white no-grill kabob recipe to celebrate the spirit of American Independence Day aka 4th of July!
-1 cup Strawberry
-1/2 cup Blueberries
-1 cup Marshmallows
1. Wash and cut up fruits.
2. Alternate fruits and marshmallows on the Skewers
3. Drizzle some maple syrup on top of them and sprinkle with sugar.
Happy Independence Day to all in advance! Hope everyone has a great long weekend! 🙂 #ruchyum #frommykitchen #redwhiteandblue #foodstagram #foodporn #independenceday #4thofjuly #festivites #bbq #kabobs #patriotic #celebrate #america #foodpics #foodblogger #freedom #foodgasm #quickappetizers #instafood #fourthofjuly #holidayweekend #ruchyumrecipes #igfood #foodshare #happyfourth #feedfeed #heresmyfood
Chickpea Salad Lettuce Tacos: A quick and simple recipe which can be served as a salad or an appetizer & looks very trendy!
– 6 leaves of Romaine Lettuce
– 1 15oz. can of Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 cup Vegenaise or Mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup grated Carrot
– 1/4 cup diced Celery
– 2 stems of Green Onions, sliced
– 1/8 cup chopped Parsley
– 1 teaspoon Paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried Seaweed ﬂakes (optional)
– Salt and Pepper
1.With a fork, in a medium bowl, mash the chickpeas and vegenaise/mayonnaise together.
2.Mix in all the other ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Scoop a spoonful on to each lettuce and serve it chilled.
Adapted from a recipe by Leslie Durso! #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #frommykitchen #salad #chickpeas #vegan #foodporn #foodstagram #foodpics #appetizers #foodgasm #beautifulcusines #lettuce #saladporn #healthy #healthyliving
Seasoned and breaded avocados #recipe that gets ready in just 15 mins!
– 2 large ripe Avocados
– 2 tablespoon Olive or Avocado oil
– 2 tablespoon plain, unsweetened Almond milk
– 3/4 cup Panko Bread crumbs
– 1/4 teaspoon each Salt + Pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line a baking sheet with foil, and prepare dipping stations by whisking together almond milk and oil in a shallow bowl, and mixing panko bread crumbs and spices in another shallow bowl.
2. Halve avocados and carefully use a large knife to cut into the pits, twist and remove. Then lay avocado halves skin side down and cut into 3 equal parts. Gently peel the skin.
3. Dip avocados first into almond-olive oil mixture, then transfer to the panko-spice mixture and use a spoon to gently coat. Carefully transfer to foil-lined baking sheet and repeat until all avocados are coated.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on the exterior.
– Try a gluten-free version by using an all-purpose gluten-free flour and crushed almonds in place of bread crumbs and baking for 12 to 15 minutes.
#ruchyum #frommykitchen #canbemadeglutenfree #vegan #appetizers #sidedish #ruchyumrecipes #foodporn #vegansofinstagram #foodstagram #foodgasm #foodie #foodlovers #avocado #panko #feedfeed #veganfoodshare #instagrammers #instavegan #quickrecipes
Eggless & No-bake Mango Cheesecake #recipe
For the bottom layer:
14 to 15 Graham crackers
3 tbsp melted Butter
For the middle cream cheese layer and top layer:
2 cups of Mango Pulp
225 grams plain Cream Cheese
200 ml Heavy Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
¾ cup Sugar
3 teaspoon Agar Agar powder
¾ cup Water
1. Break the crackers and add them to a food processor. Add butter and just blend them once more till the butter is evenly mixed.
2. Grease a detachable pie pan bottom with unsalted butter.
3. Place the powdered crackers on the pie pan and press it to make an even layer.
4. Keep in the fridge for about 15 to 20 mins for the bottom crumb layer to set.
5. Dissolve the agar agar powder in ½ cup of water for 20 to 25 mins.
6. In a another mixing bowl, take the cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract and sugar and whip this mixture till its smooth.
7. Then add half of of the mango puree and gently mix it with the cream cheese mixture.
8. Now heat the pan containing the agar agar and water on a sim or low flame. Keep on stirring and cook this mixture till the agar agar dissolves completely in the water and you see a smooth gelatinous liquid.
9. Take equal portions of the agar agar mixture and add one portion to the mango cream cheese mixture and stir quickly and vigorously.
10. Add the remaining half portion to the mango puree and again stir quickly.
11. Pour the mango cream cheese mixture on to the cracker crumb layer. Tap gently for a uniform layer. Refrigerate for 30-35 mins.
12. Remove and then layer the mango + agar agar mixture gently on the middle cream cheese layer, with a flat spatula spread the last layer carefully.[if the mango puree has become thick with the agar agar setting in it, then just lightly microwave it.]
13. Cover the pan and keep in the refrigerator to set for 3 to 4 hours.
14. Un-mould carefully and then place the cheesecake on a serving tray.
15. Decorate with whipped cream, chopped mangoes, mint leaves or whatever you prefer.
The Famous Apple Pie Smoothie #recipe ~Relish the flavors of an apple pie along with all the leafy goodness!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Yields: 2 servings
– 2 cups fresh Spinach
– 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk, unsweetened
– 3 Apples, any variety, core removed
– 4 Medjool Dates, pitted
– 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon Nutmeg Method
1. Blend leafy vegetables and liquid base together first.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. #ruchyumrecipes