Kalakand ~ a simple, 2-ingredient Diwali sweet that’s sure to wow your family and friends! 😍😉Perfect for Diwali potluck parties or house parties! 😉😀 Happy Diwali !! 😀😀😀
1 cup/250 grams ricotta cheese
1 cup condensed milk
Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Grease a plate or baking tray with butter or ghee.
2. Place the ricotta cheese and condensed milk in a pan on medium heat.
3. Mix frequently as the mixture starts to simmer.
4. Keep cooking on medium-low heat and let the mixture bubble.
5. The moisture will start leaving the mixture and the crumbly texture will increase.
6. Keep mixing occasionally and make sure you scrape down the sides of the pan.
7. Once the texture is crumbly mostly and there’s no extra moisture in the mix, remove from heat and transfer the mixture to the greased plate or tray.
8. Flatten with the top of the spatula and let it cool completely. Garnish with nuts
9. Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate the remaining and serve within 2 days.
Hope you enjoy it! 😀
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #diwali #kalakand #homemade #happydiwali #indiansweets