Masala Chai ☕️ is a ubiquitous drink in India 🇮🇳. It is made across the country and is drunk both at home 🏡 and at tiny tea stalls. It is made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic 😌Indian spices, and herbs! 🌿 As a true chai ☕️ lover would say “There’s no problem a cup of chai can’t solve” 😛😂 #ruchyum #ruchyumrest #masalachai #indianchai #drinkstagram #beverage #hotdrink
Mini Pumpkin Muffins ~ It’s that time of the year, when everything is about beautiful fall colors 🍁, crispy air and Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃🎃 Here’s a quick and simple recipe to make muffins in just 30 mins!
– 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
– 3 large Eggs
– 1 cup Granulated Sugar
– 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin Purée – 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
– 1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons All purpose Flour – Cinnamon Sugar for coating
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
2. Beat together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
3. Add the flour, stirring just until smooth.
4. Fill the wells of the muffin pans about 3/4 full; they’ll need to bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove the muffins from the oven, and after about 5 minutes, loosen their edges, and transfer them to a rack to cool.
6. While the muffins are still warm (but no longer fragile), gently shake them in a bag with the cinnamon-sugar.
7. Cool completely, and store (not wrapped tight) at room temperature for several days.
Happy Halloween 🙂 👻☠️👀🎃 #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #muffin #minis #halloween #happyhalloween #fall
Kalakand ~ a simple, 2-ingredient Diwali sweet that’s sure to wow your family and friends! 😍😉Perfect for Diwali potluck parties or house parties! 😉😀 Happy Diwali !! 😀😀😀
1 cup/250 grams ricotta cheese
1 cup condensed milk
Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Grease a plate or baking tray with butter or ghee.
2. Place the ricotta cheese and condensed milk in a pan on medium heat.
3. Mix frequently as the mixture starts to simmer.
4. Keep cooking on medium-low heat and let the mixture bubble.
5. The moisture will start leaving the mixture and the crumbly texture will increase.
6. Keep mixing occasionally and make sure you scrape down the sides of the pan.
7. Once the texture is crumbly mostly and there’s no extra moisture in the mix, remove from heat and transfer the mixture to the greased plate or tray.
8. Flatten with the top of the spatula and let it cool completely. Garnish with nuts
9. Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate the remaining and serve within 2 days.
Hope you enjoy it! 😀
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #diwali #kalakand #homemade #happydiwali #indiansweets
While I love sitting down and savoring a delicious meal in a restaurant, sometimes grab-and-go is the only option when you’re short on time 😬. One of my all-time quick meal place or a quick-before-work-breakfast spot is Bar Suzzette! 😍
Bar Suzette serves a big variety of sweet and savory crepes making it one of NYC’s premier Creperie! They serve paper-thin pancakes 🥞 with a great fusion of filings! 🙃
Recommended: Try the French onion soup inspired crepe, with melted onions, gruyere, black pepper and thyme or create your own sweet version by choosing among items like Nutella, butter and banana.😋😋😋 #ruchyum #ruchyumrest #barsuzette #crepes #nyc #newyork #ilovenyc #finalcountdown
Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant, in New Jersey is till date my favorite Ethiopian restaurant! No where else does the traditional ‘Doro Wat’ taste this good!😋 Trust me! 😉
Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetable 🍠 and often very spicy meat 🍖 dishes. This is usually in the form of wat, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread, made out of fermented teff flour. Ethiopians eat exclusively with their right hands, using pieces of injera to pick up bites of entrées and side dishes. Utensils are optional 🍽
The spices used resonate well with our Indian taste buds making it one of our favorite go to places! Thanks @rkeni and @supriya_kulkarni308 for introducing us to this gem! 💎
#ruchyum #ruchyumrest #lalibela #ethiopianfood #cuisine #ethiopian #ilovenyc #finalcountdown
Java ☕️ innovations continue at Coffee Project New York as they construct the Deconstructed Lattes! 😲☕️🙃 The latte is broken down into an ordered, three-glass flight: espresso, milk 🍶 (pasteurized at a lower temperature to imitate the taste of the raw stuff) and then a finished, fully-composed latte. ☕️You are able to single out individual flavors as they linger on the palate, before reconciling them in the completed product. The accompanied water 💦 and cookie 🍪 are used for cleansing palates!
Woah! Isn’t this a true java innovation?! 😍
#ruchyum #ruchyumrest #coffee #coffeeshop #nyc #finalcountdown #deconstructedlatte