Mini Pumpkin Muffins ~ It’s that time of the year, when everything is about beautiful fall colors 🍁, crispy air and Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃🎃 Here’s a quick and simple recipe to make muffins in just 30 mins!
– 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
– 3 large Eggs
– 1 cup Granulated Sugar
– 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin Purée – 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
– 1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons All purpose Flour – Cinnamon Sugar for coating
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
2. Beat together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
3. Add the flour, stirring just until smooth.
4. Fill the wells of the muffin pans about 3/4 full; they’ll need to bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove the muffins from the oven, and after about 5 minutes, loosen their edges, and transfer them to a rack to cool.
6. While the muffins are still warm (but no longer fragile), gently shake them in a bag with the cinnamon-sugar.
7. Cool completely, and store (not wrapped tight) at room temperature for several days.
Happy Halloween 🙂 👻☠️👀🎃 #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #muffin #minis #halloween #happyhalloween #fall
Kalakand ~ a simple, 2-ingredient Diwali sweet that’s sure to wow your family and friends! 😍😉Perfect for Diwali potluck parties or house parties! 😉😀 Happy Diwali !! 😀😀😀
1 cup/250 grams ricotta cheese
1 cup condensed milk
Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Grease a plate or baking tray with butter or ghee.
2. Place the ricotta cheese and condensed milk in a pan on medium heat.
3. Mix frequently as the mixture starts to simmer.
4. Keep cooking on medium-low heat and let the mixture bubble.
5. The moisture will start leaving the mixture and the crumbly texture will increase.
6. Keep mixing occasionally and make sure you scrape down the sides of the pan.
7. Once the texture is crumbly mostly and there’s no extra moisture in the mix, remove from heat and transfer the mixture to the greased plate or tray.
8. Flatten with the top of the spatula and let it cool completely. Garnish with nuts
9. Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate the remaining and serve within 2 days.
Hope you enjoy it! 😀
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #diwali #kalakand #homemade #happydiwali #indiansweets
Aam Ka Panna or Raw Mango drink ~ A delicious, tangy and sweet drink made of Raw mangoes! 🍹 It’s a favorite summer time drink in India due to its heat-resistant properties ☀️ and it’s also a great source of vitamins (B1, B2, C)! 🍹🍋
– 1 Raw mango
– 4 teaspoons roasted Cumin powder
– 2 teaspoons Black salt
– 1/2 cup Jaggery powder
– Salt to taste
1. Wash, peel and boil the mangoes. Let it cool. Mash and strain the pulp.
2. Add 2 cups of water(or more) to dilute it to the required consistency and mix well and cook till well blended.
3. Add cumin powder, black salt, salt and jaggery powder. Mix well till the jaggery powder is dissolved. Set aside to cool. Chill in the refrigerator.
1. Sugar can be used as a substitute for jaggery powder.
2. You can dilute it with sparkling water instead of regular water.
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #aampanna #summerdrink #rawmango #homemade
Nutella Sondesh ~ Combining my love for Nutella and my favorite Bengali sweet!
Serving: 12 pieces
Time: 1 hour
– 1/2 gallon Whole Milk
– 2 Lemons, cut in halves
– 1 tablespoon + 1 liter water or more
– 1/4 cup granulated Sugar, more more
– 1/2 teaspoon Ghee (Clariﬁed butter)
– 4 tablespoon Nutella – 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Heat milk in a non-stick saucepan, over medium-high ﬂame. Keep stirring continuously.
2. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Add one tablespoon of water. Add lemon-water solution to the milk. It will start coagulating within 3 to 4 seconds.
3. Set a strainer over a mixing bowl and line it with a cheese cloth. Carefully pour the milk curds into the strainer. Add 2 cups (or more) of water to the cheese and wash it well.
4. Gather the four corners of the cheesecloth in your hand and gently squeeze to remove the excess whey.
5. Set it aside in a big mixing bowl. With the palm of your hands, knead the cheese for 4 to 5 minutes. It should have a ﬁne consistency. Add sugar and knead for an another 4 to 5 minutes to form a dough.
6. In a non-stick pan. over medium-low heat, heat the cheese dough. With a
spatula, stir it for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it off the heat.
7. When it’s cool enough to handle, shape them like a ball (don‘t forget to grease your hands with ghee), or put in a rectangular dish and press down to smooth layer of approx. 1-inch thick or put them into molds of your choice.
8. Chill for 30 minutes.
9. Remove from refrigerator and dust cocoa powder on all the pieces.
10. Warm nutella in microwave for 30 seconds – just so that it’s easy to use. Press the centre of sondesh with your thumb and add nutella in the centre. Happy gorging! 😃
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #nutellasondesh #sondesh #sandesh #bengalisweets #homemade #housemade #homecooked #food52 #lunch #dinner #foodie #foodporn #foodphotography #nomnomnom #chefsofinstagram #foodstagram #weekendvibes #nutella #sweettooth #dessertporn #indianfood
Dairy Free & Refined Sugar Free Banana Pancakes ~ Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas, cinnamon and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes! These dairy-free and refined sugar free pancakes are super easy to make and can be ready in a jiffy! 🍌🥞 Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 1 to 2 mins per pancake
Makes around 10 pancakes
1 Ripe Banana
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Almond Milk
1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil and some more for frying pancakes
Honey for serving
1/2 Sliced Banana
1. Take banana in a bowl, mash it with fork roughly till it is chunky.
2. Now add in almond milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Now add in coconut oil and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan for frying pancakes, take a ladleful of batter and pour it over the pan. Let it cook for a min on one side till bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook for few more sec.
6. Remove it and stack on a plate.
7. Top with bananas, drizzle honey and serve 😊
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #bananapancakes #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree #pancakes #fluffy #honey #foodpics #chefsofinstagram #lunch #dinner #breakfast #quickrecipe #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #foodstagram #foodporn #igfood #feedfeed #foodphotography
The Magical One-Ingredient Ice-cream: Creamy ice-cream with just one ingredient, no ice-cream, no dairy, no sweetener – sounds magical right?! 💫 Well, what is this one magic ingredient that can be whipped into rich and silky ice cream?? 🤔 hmmmm.. it’s BANANAS!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌 If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little gooey, just like custard ice cream 🍦
BANANA ICE-CREAM – makes 2 servings
– 1 1/2 peeled medium bananas, sliced into coins and frozen until solid
– Blend bananas in food processor! And suddenly out of nowhere, these gritty frozen pieces of fruit turn into ice cream! Transfer to a freezer container and freeze until solid!
Just to switch it up a bit, I added some Nutella to it! 🍫
NUTELLA BANANA ICE-CREAM – makes 2 servings
– 1 1/2 peeled medium bananas, sliced into coins and frozen until solid
– 3 to 4 tablespoons Nutella or other hazelnut-chocolate spread
– Blend bananas in food processor until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream. Blend in Nutella, and transfer to a freezer container and freeze until solid! – I served it with some cocoa powder dusted on the top and chopped cashew nuts!
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #foodprnshare #foodporn_xox #nomnomnom #foodporn #foodie #foodphotography #banana #glutenfree #vegan #dairyfree #nosweetener #chefsofinstagram #dessert #icecream #homemade #nochurnicecream #foodgasm #foodstagram #eeeeeats
Lemon Curd & Chia Pudding: A zesty and refreshing pudding, which can be put together in 10 mins! Made these for my office thanksgiving potluck today 😊🍋😋
– 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
– Juice of 2 large Lemons
– 1 15 oz can full fat Coconut Milk – 3 tablespoons Sugar
– a good pinch of Salt
– ¼ teaspoon or more Turmeric
– 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
– ¼ cup Water
1. Blend the lemon zest, juice, coconut milk, water, sweetener, salt and turmeric until well combined. Add chia seeds and pulse once or twice to distribute the chia seeds well.
2. Taste and adjust sweet and tang. Add more lemon juice or zest to taste and mix/blend in. I like it more on the tangy side than sweet.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Garnish with whipped coconut cream and lemon zest and serve! #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #lemoncurd #vegan #glutenfree #dairyfree #nutfree #soyfree #savorydessert #tangy #chefsofinstagram #foodporn #foodpics #foodstagram #foodphotography #thanksgiving #nomnomnom #eeeeeats