Aam Ka Panna or Raw Mango drink ~ A delicious, tangy and sweet drink made of Raw mangoes! 🍹 It’s a favorite summer time drink in India due to its heat-resistant properties ☀️ and it’s also a great source of vitamins (B1, B2, C)! 🍹🍋
– 1 Raw mango
– 4 teaspoons roasted Cumin powder
– 2 teaspoons Black salt
– 1/2 cup Jaggery powder
– Salt to taste
1. Wash, peel and boil the mangoes. Let it cool. Mash and strain the pulp.
2. Add 2 cups of water(or more) to dilute it to the required consistency and mix well and cook till well blended.
3. Add cumin powder, black salt, salt and jaggery powder. Mix well till the jaggery powder is dissolved. Set aside to cool. Chill in the refrigerator.
1. Sugar can be used as a substitute for jaggery powder.
2. You can dilute it with sparkling water instead of regular water.
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #aampanna #summerdrink #rawmango #homemade
Nutella Sondesh ~ Combining my love for Nutella and my favorite Bengali sweet!
Serving: 12 pieces
Time: 1 hour
– 1/2 gallon Whole Milk
– 2 Lemons, cut in halves
– 1 tablespoon + 1 liter water or more
– 1/4 cup granulated Sugar, more more
– 1/2 teaspoon Ghee (Clariﬁed butter)
– 4 tablespoon Nutella – 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Heat milk in a non-stick saucepan, over medium-high ﬂame. Keep stirring continuously.
2. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Add one tablespoon of water. Add lemon-water solution to the milk. It will start coagulating within 3 to 4 seconds.
3. Set a strainer over a mixing bowl and line it with a cheese cloth. Carefully pour the milk curds into the strainer. Add 2 cups (or more) of water to the cheese and wash it well.
4. Gather the four corners of the cheesecloth in your hand and gently squeeze to remove the excess whey.
5. Set it aside in a big mixing bowl. With the palm of your hands, knead the cheese for 4 to 5 minutes. It should have a ﬁne consistency. Add sugar and knead for an another 4 to 5 minutes to form a dough.
6. In a non-stick pan. over medium-low heat, heat the cheese dough. With a
spatula, stir it for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it off the heat.
7. When it’s cool enough to handle, shape them like a ball (don‘t forget to grease your hands with ghee), or put in a rectangular dish and press down to smooth layer of approx. 1-inch thick or put them into molds of your choice.
8. Chill for 30 minutes.
9. Remove from refrigerator and dust cocoa powder on all the pieces.
10. Warm nutella in microwave for 30 seconds – just so that it’s easy to use. Press the centre of sondesh with your thumb and add nutella in the centre. Happy gorging! 😃
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #nutellasondesh #sondesh #sandesh #bengalisweets #homemade #housemade #homecooked #food52 #lunch #dinner #foodie #foodporn #foodphotography #nomnomnom #chefsofinstagram #foodstagram #weekendvibes #nutella #sweettooth #dessertporn #indianfood
Dairy Free & Refined Sugar Free Banana Pancakes ~ Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas, cinnamon and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes! These dairy-free and refined sugar free pancakes are super easy to make and can be ready in a jiffy! 🍌🥞 Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 1 to 2 mins per pancake
Makes around 10 pancakes
1 Ripe Banana
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Almond Milk
1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil and some more for frying pancakes
Honey for serving
1/2 Sliced Banana
1. Take banana in a bowl, mash it with fork roughly till it is chunky.
2. Now add in almond milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Now add in coconut oil and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan for frying pancakes, take a ladleful of batter and pour it over the pan. Let it cook for a min on one side till bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook for few more sec.
6. Remove it and stack on a plate.
7. Top with bananas, drizzle honey and serve 😊
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #bananapancakes #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree #pancakes #fluffy #honey #foodpics #chefsofinstagram #lunch #dinner #breakfast #quickrecipe #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #foodstagram #foodporn #igfood #feedfeed #foodphotography
The Magical One-Ingredient Ice-cream: Creamy ice-cream with just one ingredient, no ice-cream, no dairy, no sweetener – sounds magical right?! 💫 Well, what is this one magic ingredient that can be whipped into rich and silky ice cream?? 🤔 hmmmm.. it’s BANANAS!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌 If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little gooey, just like custard ice cream 🍦
BANANA ICE-CREAM – makes 2 servings
– 1 1/2 peeled medium bananas, sliced into coins and frozen until solid
– Blend bananas in food processor! And suddenly out of nowhere, these gritty frozen pieces of fruit turn into ice cream! Transfer to a freezer container and freeze until solid!
Just to switch it up a bit, I added some Nutella to it! 🍫
NUTELLA BANANA ICE-CREAM – makes 2 servings
– 1 1/2 peeled medium bananas, sliced into coins and frozen until solid
– 3 to 4 tablespoons Nutella or other hazelnut-chocolate spread
– Blend bananas in food processor until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream. Blend in Nutella, and transfer to a freezer container and freeze until solid! – I served it with some cocoa powder dusted on the top and chopped cashew nuts!
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #foodprnshare #foodporn_xox #nomnomnom #foodporn #foodie #foodphotography #banana #glutenfree #vegan #dairyfree #nosweetener #chefsofinstagram #dessert #icecream #homemade #nochurnicecream #foodgasm #foodstagram #eeeeeats
Lemon Curd & Chia Pudding: A zesty and refreshing pudding, which can be put together in 10 mins! Made these for my office thanksgiving potluck today 😊🍋😋
– 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
– Juice of 2 large Lemons
– 1 15 oz can full fat Coconut Milk – 3 tablespoons Sugar
– a good pinch of Salt
– ¼ teaspoon or more Turmeric
– 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
– ¼ cup Water
1. Blend the lemon zest, juice, coconut milk, water, sweetener, salt and turmeric until well combined. Add chia seeds and pulse once or twice to distribute the chia seeds well.
2. Taste and adjust sweet and tang. Add more lemon juice or zest to taste and mix/blend in. I like it more on the tangy side than sweet.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Garnish with whipped coconut cream and lemon zest and serve! #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #lemoncurd #vegan #glutenfree #dairyfree #nutfree #soyfree #savorydessert #tangy #chefsofinstagram #foodporn #foodpics #foodstagram #foodphotography #thanksgiving #nomnomnom #eeeeeats
Grilled Vegetables Sandwich Smothered with Hot Melted Cheese & Layered with Honey Mustard #recipe ~ A quick and simple sandwich, with mouth watering flavors! 🌭🍴🍞 Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Makes 4 -6″ sandwiches
– 2 Bread Rolls (foot long)
– 1 cup Onions
– 1 cup Mixed Veggies of your choice – green peppers, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, jalapenos, zucchini is my favorite combination for this recipe
– 4 Cheese Slices – American or Provolone
– Honey Mustard
– 2 tablespoon Oil
– Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onions.
2. Saute till the onions are softened. Then add the veggies. Once all the veggies are grilled, softened and fragrant add salt and pepper.
3. Add cheese on top of the veggies as shown, and then fold in with a spatula.
4. Slice the bread rolls and layer it with honey mustard.
5. Place the roll on top of the veggies and flip it with a spatula. The sandwich is ready to be plated.
TIP: Ketchup, marinara sauce and hot sauce all make good accompaniments or just the sandwich on its own is pretty great! 😊
Happy Cooking! #ruchyum #frommykitchen #sandwich #sandwichporn #grilledveggies #honeymustard #breakfast #breakfastporn #foodstagram #foodporn #foodpics #cheese #vegetarian #chefsofinstagram #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #food52 #feedfeed #heresmyfood #ruchyumrecipes
Microwave Besan Ladoos ~ A quick and easy way to make Besan Ladoos in microwave in just 15 minutes. No more muscle sores while roasting the flour 😛💪🏻 Ingredients
– 1 cup Besan [gram flour] – 1/4 cup Ghee – 1/2 cup Powdered sugar – 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder – Chopped nuts for garnish
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, mix the besan and ghee. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes stirring well every one minute. [the time may vary depending on the machine power]
2. Once the flour seems slightly darker in colour and richly aromatic, remove from oven and allow to cool completely. This will take around 5-10 minutes.
3. Once cooled, add 1/2 cup powdered sugar with cardamom powder into the roasted flour. Knead well to mix and shape into balls pressing some chopped nuts on the top.
4. Store them in airtight container.
Happy Diwali everyone! 🙏🏻💫🌟 #ruchyum #frommykitchen #ruchyumrecipes #diwali2016 #diwalisweets #besanladoo #indiansweets #foodstagram #foodporn #foodpics #foodie #foodblogger #eeeeeats #nomnomnom #chefsofinstagram #instagood #happydiwali #indianfestival #festivaloflights