Seasoned and breaded avocados #recipe that gets ready in just 15 mins!
– 2 large ripe Avocados
– 2 tablespoon Olive or Avocado oil
– 2 tablespoon plain, unsweetened Almond milk
– 3/4 cup Panko Bread crumbs
– 1/4 teaspoon each Salt + Pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line a baking sheet with foil, and prepare dipping stations by whisking together almond milk and oil in a shallow bowl, and mixing panko bread crumbs and spices in another shallow bowl.
2. Halve avocados and carefully use a large knife to cut into the pits, twist and remove. Then lay avocado halves skin side down and cut into 3 equal parts. Gently peel the skin.
3. Dip avocados first into almond-olive oil mixture, then transfer to the panko-spice mixture and use a spoon to gently coat. Carefully transfer to foil-lined baking sheet and repeat until all avocados are coated.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on the exterior.
– Try a gluten-free version by using an all-purpose gluten-free flour and crushed almonds in place of bread crumbs and baking for 12 to 15 minutes.
#ruchyum #frommykitchen #canbemadeglutenfree #vegan #appetizers #sidedish #ruchyumrecipes #foodporn #vegansofinstagram #foodstagram #foodgasm #foodie #foodlovers #avocado #panko #feedfeed #veganfoodshare #instagrammers #instavegan #quickrecipes