Today we celebrate 4 years of the best decision you ever made! 😉❤️ Here’s to many more years of annoying you to take selfies with me! 😂🤗 #ruchyum #ruchyuminspirations #happyanniversarytous #4yearstoday #weddingday
Essential oils 101 @nyiofaroma 😇 #ruchyum #ruchyuminspirations #essentialoils #aromatherapy #feelingrejuvenated
New year == New resolutions == New goals == New memories == New good things jar! 😊
The way this works is pretty simple ~ Write down all the good things small or big that happen to you throughout the year and put them in a jar. Read them all on New Year’s Eve and re-live those moments! 😀😀😀 It’s my third year of doing this, on New Year’s Eve instead of reflecting on the bad/negative things of the past year, I read all the good/positive things that happened in the past year and step in the new year with positive vibes! 🙌🏻 #ruchyum #ruchyuminspirations #goodthingsinajar #newyear #newgoals #newresolutions #newmemories #positivevibes #goodthings #inspirations #vibes
Happy Happy 2017! #ruchyum #newyear #happy2017 #newbeginnings #cruiselife #carnivalcruise #carnivalsplendor #happynewyear #2017 #firstpostof2017 #ruchyuminspirations
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from US to YOU! 🎉🙌🏻🎄⛄️💝 #ruchyum #happyholidays #holidays2016 #lastpostof2016 #ruchyuminspirations
#WaybackWednesday to the reunion of the ” Stevphens” – Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell! 😍😊😄 One of the best memories from the holidays of 2014! ☃🎄 #ruchyum #ruchyuminspirations #stephencolbert #stevecarell #njpac #talkshow #newjersey #holidays #itsthattimeofyear #throwback #memoriesforlife #fundraiser #montclairfilmfestival2014
These bath “bombs” are simple to make and are perfect for gift-giving!
1 cup citric acid
2 cups baking soda
1 cup corn starch
Powdered food color (any color)
1 teaspoon almond oil, sweet
Up to 1/4 teaspoon essential oil (one scent or a combination)
Spray bottle filled with water
Round ball molds
Dried herbs or dried flowers (optional)
- Beginning with one mold, use sturdy scissors to cut mold in half lengthwise. cut between each circle leaving about 1/4-inch border. You now have 6 individual half balls.
- In a large non-plastic bowl use a metal whisk to thoroughly combine citric acid, baking soda and cornstarch. Pass the citric acid through a sifter if there are many lumps. (Note: if not mixed well, the bombs will be grainy.)
- Add food coloring – just a small amount is needed as powdered food coloring is very concentrated.
- Using a non-plastic measuring spoon, almond oil and add up to 1/4 teaspoon of essential oil (use all of one fragrance, or a combination). Mix well.
- While stirring the mixture with one hand, hold the spray bottle in the other and lightly spray with water just until mixture can be packed together (to test: squeeze a small amount of mixture in your hand, it should hold together in a clump without being too powdery.) DO NOT OVERSPRAY WITH WATER.
- As soon as the mixture can be packed together, press firmly into 2 of the half ball molds over-filling slightly. Firmly press molds together, twisting from side to side to form a ball. Continue with remaining molds.
- Allow bath ball fizzies to set for at least 60 minutes. Gently un-mold the bath balls. If the two halves separate, gently press together again.
- Allow to air dry for at least 4 hours until balls are very dry and firm.
- Store in plastic bags secured with twist ties.