Latest entry in #mon bujo: Rhode Island! 🌴 #ruchyum #ruchyumbujo #rhodeisland #handdrawn #bulletjournal #journaling #marthasvineyard
Next entry in mon #bujo : Venice! 🚤 #ruchyum #ruchyumbujo #ruchyumtravel #bulletjournal #bujo #handdrawing #handwritten
Antarctica 🇦🇶: A new travel entry in mon #bujo about our best trip ever!! ❤️ #ruchyum #ruchyumbujo #bulletjournal #antarctica #bestvacations #besttripever
Essential oils 101 @nyiofaroma 😇 #ruchyum #ruchyuminspirations #essentialoils #aromatherapy #feelingrejuvenated
These bath “bombs” are simple to make and are perfect for gift-giving!
1 cup citric acid
2 cups baking soda
1 cup corn starch
Powdered food color (any color)
1 teaspoon almond oil, sweet
Up to 1/4 teaspoon essential oil (one scent or a combination)
Spray bottle filled with water
Round ball molds
Dried herbs or dried flowers (optional)
- Beginning with one mold, use sturdy scissors to cut mold in half lengthwise. cut between each circle leaving about 1/4-inch border. You now have 6 individual half balls.
- In a large non-plastic bowl use a metal whisk to thoroughly combine citric acid, baking soda and cornstarch. Pass the citric acid through a sifter if there are many lumps. (Note: if not mixed well, the bombs will be grainy.)
- Add food coloring – just a small amount is needed as powdered food coloring is very concentrated.
- Using a non-plastic measuring spoon, almond oil and add up to 1/4 teaspoon of essential oil (use all of one fragrance, or a combination). Mix well.
- While stirring the mixture with one hand, hold the spray bottle in the other and lightly spray with water just until mixture can be packed together (to test: squeeze a small amount of mixture in your hand, it should hold together in a clump without being too powdery.) DO NOT OVERSPRAY WITH WATER.
- As soon as the mixture can be packed together, press firmly into 2 of the half ball molds over-filling slightly. Firmly press molds together, twisting from side to side to form a ball. Continue with remaining molds.
- Allow bath ball fizzies to set for at least 60 minutes. Gently un-mold the bath balls. If the two halves separate, gently press together again.
- Allow to air dry for at least 4 hours until balls are very dry and firm.
- Store in plastic bags secured with twist ties.
Throwback Thursday and Flashback Friday are the two very popular social sharing trends, especially on Instagram. If you post a photo/video from the past on a Thursday then it is tagged as #throwbackthursday or #tbt and if you post a photo/video from the past on a Friday then it is tagged as #flashbackfriday or #fbf. But, what’s the difference between the two? Hmm, let’s look at the two tags in depth and try to figure it out! 🙂