Kalakand ~ a simple, 2-ingredient Diwali sweet that’s sure to wow your family and friends! 😍😉Perfect for Diwali potluck parties or house parties! 😉😀 Happy Diwali !! 😀😀😀
1 cup/250 grams ricotta cheese
1 cup condensed milk
Chopped nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Grease a plate or baking tray with butter or ghee.
2. Place the ricotta cheese and condensed milk in a pan on medium heat.
3. Mix frequently as the mixture starts to simmer.
4. Keep cooking on medium-low heat and let the mixture bubble.
5. The moisture will start leaving the mixture and the crumbly texture will increase.
6. Keep mixing occasionally and make sure you scrape down the sides of the pan.
7. Once the texture is crumbly mostly and there’s no extra moisture in the mix, remove from heat and transfer the mixture to the greased plate or tray.
8. Flatten with the top of the spatula and let it cool completely. Garnish with nuts
9. Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate the remaining and serve within 2 days.
Hope you enjoy it! 😀
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #diwali #kalakand #homemade #happydiwali #indiansweets
Deep Fried Bread 🥖 stuffed with mozzarella 🧀 tomatoes 🍅 and herbs 🌿! It has charmed decades of Milanese and tickled our tastebuds too! 😋😉 #ruchyum #ruchyumtravel #milan #italy #europe #friedbread #foodie
We had never even heard of frying a zucchini blossom, until we arrived in Milan 🇮🇹 that is! Dinner at a little neighborhood trattoria got us acquainted with it as it was a special on the menu that evening! 😉
Fried Zucchini blossoms are prepared by deep frying the stuffed blossoms! The stuffing varies. Fillings may include fresh mozzarella 🧀 and a basil 🌿 leaf, ricotta and herbs 🌿 , or perhaps an anchovy or slice of prosciutto! 😍
#ruchyum #ruchyumtravel #milan #italy #europe #eurotrip #zucchiniblossoms #appetizers
Eating at Mimi Cheng’s means simple delicious dumplings 🍙🍙🍙 made with local and healthy ingredients! It also means a really excellent, homemade tangy sauce, rather than crusty bottles of sriracha! 😋😉
Go for the 50-50 combo to try out 2 different varieties and definitely pan-fried version! 😀👍🏻 Thank you @milisalovesfilm for the recommendation! 😉
#ruchyum #ruchyumrest #mimichengs #dumplings #nyc #nycrestaurants #ilovenyc #finalcountdown
Mango Bingsoo/Milk Shave at Jun’s Macaron and Gelato! 🍧 Awesome find by @simply_suug 😉👍🏻 Best treat ever Sugandha! 😀
Bingsoo is also called “Patbingsu” or “bingsu” and is a Korean shaved ice dessert. But unlike traditional style shaved ice which uses water as its main ingredients, it uses milk which gets frozen and shaved to make the bingsoo look like snow! ❄️❄️❄️❄️ #ruchyum #ruchyumrest #koreandessert #milkshavedice #ilovenyc #finalcountdown
Inspired by street food in Thailand, Jun’s Macaron Gelato serves Thai-style ‘ice cream rolls’ 🍦🍭that use a high-tech cold plate and quick moving spatulas to produce an extra-creamy product, mixed with fruits and cookies! Lots of topping options provide extra decadence! 😋
#ruchyum #ruchyumrest #icecreamrolls #thai #streetfood #hoboken #ilovenyc #finalcountdown