Mini Pumpkin Muffins ~ It’s that time of the year, when everything is about beautiful fall colors 🍁, crispy air and Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃🎃 Here’s a quick and simple recipe to make muffins in just 30 mins!
– 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
– 3 large Eggs
– 1 cup Granulated Sugar
– 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin Purée – 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
– 1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons All purpose Flour – Cinnamon Sugar for coating
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
2. Beat together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
3. Add the flour, stirring just until smooth.
4. Fill the wells of the muffin pans about 3/4 full; they’ll need to bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove the muffins from the oven, and after about 5 minutes, loosen their edges, and transfer them to a rack to cool.
6. While the muffins are still warm (but no longer fragile), gently shake them in a bag with the cinnamon-sugar.
7. Cool completely, and store (not wrapped tight) at room temperature for several days.
Happy Halloween 🙂 👻☠️👀🎃 #ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #muffin #minis #halloween #happyhalloween #fall