Dairy Free & Refined Sugar Free Banana Pancakes ~ Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas, cinnamon and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes! These dairy-free and refined sugar free pancakes are super easy to make and can be ready in a jiffy! 🍌🥞 Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 1 to 2 mins per pancake
Makes around 10 pancakes
1 Ripe Banana
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Almond Milk
1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil and some more for frying pancakes
Honey for serving
1/2 Sliced Banana
1. Take banana in a bowl, mash it with fork roughly till it is chunky.
2. Now add in almond milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Now add in coconut oil and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan for frying pancakes, take a ladleful of batter and pour it over the pan. Let it cook for a min on one side till bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook for few more sec.
6. Remove it and stack on a plate.
7. Top with bananas, drizzle honey and serve 😊
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #bananapancakes #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree #pancakes #fluffy #honey #foodpics #chefsofinstagram #lunch #dinner #breakfast #quickrecipe #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #foodstagram #foodporn #igfood #feedfeed #foodphotography