Grilled Vegetables Sandwich Smothered with Hot Melted Cheese & Layered with Honey Mustard #recipe ~ A quick and simple sandwich, with mouth watering flavors! 🌭🍴🍞 Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Makes 4 -6″ sandwiches
– 2 Bread Rolls (foot long)
– 1 cup Onions
– 1 cup Mixed Veggies of your choice – green peppers, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, jalapenos, zucchini is my favorite combination for this recipe
– 4 Cheese Slices – American or Provolone
– Honey Mustard
– 2 tablespoon Oil
– Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onions.
2. Saute till the onions are softened. Then add the veggies. Once all the veggies are grilled, softened and fragrant add salt and pepper.
3. Add cheese on top of the veggies as shown, and then fold in with a spatula.
4. Slice the bread rolls and layer it with honey mustard.
5. Place the roll on top of the veggies and flip it with a spatula. The sandwich is ready to be plated.
TIP: Ketchup, marinara sauce and hot sauce all make good accompaniments or just the sandwich on its own is pretty great! 😊
Happy Cooking! #ruchyum #frommykitchen #sandwich #sandwichporn #grilledveggies #honeymustard #breakfast #breakfastporn #foodstagram #foodporn #foodpics #cheese #vegetarian #chefsofinstagram #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #food52 #feedfeed #heresmyfood #ruchyumrecipes