Gram Flour Fudge, is a delicious confection made with toasted chickpea flour with a dash of cardamon and some light garnishes of almonds and pistachios! This recipe is an adapted version of the Indian Sweet “besan barfi” – to give it a more fudge like texture 😊
– 1 cup Chickpea Flour / Besan / Gram Flour
– 3/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
– 3 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
– 4 tablespoon Ghee, melted
– 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
– Almonds and Pistachios for garnish
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
2.Add the chickpea flour and mix.
3. Keep on stirring and roast for 10 minutes on a low flame, till nice aroma comes out of it.
4. Add the cardamom powder and condensed milk and mix well.
5. Keep stirring for a couple of minutes or until it forms a thick mixture.
6. Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
7. When it is still warm add the powdered sugar and knead until soft and combined.
8. Transfer the mixture into a greased tray and garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.
9. Let it cool down for 15-20 minutes.
10. Cut into desired shapes and store in an airtight container.
#ruchyum #ruchyumrecipes #frommykitchen #sweets #gramflour #fudge #foodporn #foodstagram #foodblogger #foodie #foodphotography #chefsofinstagram #nomnomnom #dusherra #indianfestival #homemade