Today I’m sharing with you, my latest fascination with spiralized veggies! It’s a revolutionary way to taste and experience vegetables. It’s been a couple of months since I bought my Inspiralizer and it’s been the best $50 that I have invested. It’s changed the way I use veggies in almost everything – be it soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps or pasta!
Below is the recipe of an easy-peasy wrap, that takes just 10 minutes to put together and is packed with nutrients! It has the crunch of the zoodles ( zucchini noodles) and the creaminess of avocados 🙂 Do try it out!
Tip: You can experiment with any combination of beans, veggies and cheese!
Hope you enjoy it!
Crunchy Zucchini Noodle Wrap With Feta & Avocado
- 1 Tortilla wrap (6-8″)
- 2 tablespoons Hummus
- 1/4 Avocado, insides sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 small fistful of Carrot Noodles
- 1/4 cup Black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 small Zucchini Noodles
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mozzarella cheese
- Place the wrap on a large plate. Leaving one inch from the edges, spread out the hummus.
- Top the hummus with avocado and season lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
- Top the avocado with the carrot noodles and beans.
- Top the veggies with the zucchini noodles.
- Top the zucchini noodles with feta and mozzarella.
- Roll the wrap-up and cut in half to make two parts. Secure each part with a toothpick and enjoy!