Summertime is s’more time! And, yes, you heard me right!! The ice cream recipe here does not need an ice cream maker, yet it is creamy and full of goodness!
-Ice cream “Brain Freeze” effect is triggered when cold ice touches the roof of your mouth, which causes blood vessels in the head to dilate.
– End of the World War II was celebrated by eating ice cream.
So, let’s do it! You scream, I scream and we all scream for an ICE CREAM!!
No-churn S'more Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 16 0z. cold Whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 10 Graham Crackers. crushed
- 1 cup Chocolate chips or 1 Chocolate Candy Bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, graham crackers and chocolate.
- Using the whisk attachment. add the cold whipping cream to your stand and beat on high until stiff peaks form – about 2-3 minutes. (hand mixer can also be used!).
- Gently fold the whipping cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Transfer to a loaf pan or freezer-safe container, cover, and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
– Add nuts instead of chocolate for some nutty flavor
– Add fruit & nut chocolate candy bar instead of the regular one
– Use gluten free vanilla extract and graham crackers to have a gluten free version
Hope you enjoy it!