The perfect recipe for crispy muffin top, soft and buttery on the inside and full of chocolate chips muffins– a perfect way to start your morning!
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 & ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup unsalted Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Milk (whole milk is preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until JUST combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven heat down to 375°F and bake for another 13-15 minutes. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy warm.
Hope you enjoy it!