A simple and sugar free nutty fudge that you can prepare in a jiffy!
I first read this recipe on an instagram account and since then I have been waiting to make it. So on Diwali, instead of making the traditional sweets, I decided to make this fudge which has absolutely no refined sugar, gets its sweetness from dates and the maple syrup and is healthy and super easy to make!
Salted Caramel & Vanilla Cashew Fudge
- 1/2 cup unsalted Cashews
- 8 peeled Dates
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt + some to sprinkle
- Ground the nuts ﬁnely in a food processor, add remaining ingredients and mix into a soft dough.
- Press out between parchment paper and freeze for an hour.
- Cut into pieces and sprinkle some sea salt. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy it!