A soft and moist pie to complement your dinner or to start your day with along with a cup of coffee!
Adapted: It’s one of the gastrolab recipes! Check them out at: https://www.facebook.com/gastrolabfood/
Spanish Almond Pie
- 300 g of Almond flour
- 3 large Eggs
- 150 g of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh Lemon zest
- 1\2 teaspoon of grounded Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- Sear flour until golden brown.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a thick smooth foam.
- In large mix bowl combine flour, almond ﬂour, lemon zest, egg and sugar mix, stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle baking sheets with oil, pour into a baking dish, cook in oven on 180° C about 30 minutes.
- Serve, sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Hope you enjoy it!