A healthy yet delicious and indulging Christmas treat, perfect as holiday gifts for your friends & colleagues! So, let’s get started! 🙂
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Raisin Craisin Bark
- 1 2/3 cups Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup mix of Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Sunflower seeds &
Almonds coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line small baking sheet with foil or
parchment paper. Pour morsels onto prepared baking sheet.
Arrange morsels so they are touching each other in a single
layer (roughly an 11 x 9-inch rectangle).
- Bake for 1 to 3 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Morsels will
retain their shape. Remove from oven to wire rack. With tip of
butter knife or wooden pick, immediately swirl morsels.
- Sprinkle with mix. Hold baking sheet 3 inches above counter
and drop to settle nuts into melted morsels.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.